Some organizations have eye rolling “values” dreamed up in a board room and the rest often don’t talk about what is important. That’s a mistake because values are there, good or bad, underlying every project you do and interaction you have.
At Cheshire Impact, our Core Values are a shared vision for what we care about and they are very important to our culture. Everyone knows what they are- and that’s good because we hire, fire, reward and correct based on them. Most of the time it’s hiring and rewarding. 🙂
It’s important for you to know these values because they perfectly describe us and the relationship you’re about to get in when you choose Cheshire Impact:
We care about each other, our clients, and our communities.
- We will advise like family. Tell you what you need to hear.
- We’re an ‘un-agency’ and get satisfaction from seeing your results.
We Have Fun
There’s an optimistic, positive energy in every member of our team.
- Love what you do and you’ll never work again.
- Work hard, play hard. Join us at a sports game or skydiving?
We Get Things Done
In order to deliver results, we must ensure we execute daily.
- It’s important to set goals (we call them Rocks) and accomplish them.
- Obstacles are everywhere, and they’re not excuses.